Mobile Command Units
Forced Entry/Ballistic Resistant Hardened Mobile Command Units
SafeHaven has extensive experience in the construction and deployment of fully capable DOS-certified 60 minute Forced Entry/Ballistic Resistant Hardened Mobile Command units.
The capabilities of our units include custom outfitting of some of the following systems and configurations:
- Amenities for a crew of up to 10 people for four days
- Mobility over unconsolidated roads
- Generator/Utility interface
- Chem-Bio Filtration Systems
- Security and sensor systems
- Climate controlled shirt sleeve environment
- Military run flat tires
- RF and Sound Attenuation
- Communications backbone with individual work stations
- Fully functional sanitation system
- Fire and Smoke Detection
- Interior and exterior lighting
- Hydraulic Leveling Systems
- Interchangeable towing systems
SafeHaven can engineer your mobile command center to your specifications and needs.
SafeHaven’s Mobile Command Unit withstood actual explosive devices and full combat conditions.
FE/BR: Hardened Chiller and Generator added to units.
Enclosed Foyer: withstood actual RPG fire aimed directly at SafeHaven certified entrance door.